Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thursday, April 10,

Dear Diary,
Wow I haven't written anything in a while. Well I guess i have to fill you in on whats happened.

So in Rehearsals on Monday, Brooke Cousan sabotaged one of the lights, and guess who got blamed for it...ME!! so I got detention the next day, missing rehearsals. Oh... How I absolutely hate that girl. She is a good-for-nothing, self-centered, hag.

So this Saturday, Julie-Elle is going to take me and her other bridesmaids to go get our dresses, and look for hers. I don't like two of her other bridesmaids but I'll have to survive. I can't believe Julie-Elle is going to be married in two months.

So I have been contemplating what to do with the bible that stranger gave me the other day, for some reason I don't feel like I should throw it away. Its strange, I have never felt like that before, like I couldn't do something even if I wanted too.

Dolly's parents are going on vacation this weekend, usually Dolly would stay at home but her brother will be there so she will stay with her grandmother on Saturday, and us on Sunday. It is going to be fun!!!!!!!!

Well I have to be going
~Makenza-Bailee

2 comments: