Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sunday, April 6,

Dear Diary,
Rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsal. So much rehearsals. Well not that much. But its being really fun. Oom Pah Pah is my favorite song to perform, But Consider Yourself is my favorite song. But I don't get to perform it. "Oom Pah Pah that's how it goes." The girl who plays Nancy is my nemesis, Brooke Cousan, she rubs that fact the Oom Pah Pah is her song and I only have a little tiny solo line in it. I absolutely hate her.

Mark didn't come home last night. But he never comes back, he probably got drunk and fell asleep on the the street somewhere. He'll be back in a day probably.  I don't care much if he is died or alive.

So today I went out to the mall with Dolly, and when she was going to the bathroom, this man come up to me, and handed me a book. It was very strange. And the book was a Bible. I considered throwing it away, but something made me not. I have no idea why I didn't, it was kinda strange.

Well its getting late. Good night.

~Makenza-Bailee

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I usually comment but I haven't gotten to it been a bit busy. I love the whole idea and I like the perfect balance of comedy,& seriousness! I really am looking forward to another chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I'm NOT just saying that because I'm your friend! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is so cool! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, been really busy so don't have much time to post things but I will try to get the next post out in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete