Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Saturday, April 12

Dear Diary,

Oh shopping with Julie-Elle was awesome. We found bright purple dresses for the bridesmaids, and a very simple elegant lace dress for Juls. I think it is kinda hideous but Julie-Elle likes it. I don't like lace but she does.
The purple one bridesmaid dress is a bit much. It is very sparkly and princess-like, not quite a ballgown but close.

So yesterday, at rehearsals Brooke was caught sabotaging another stage thing, they kicked her out of the production. And now I get to be Nancy! I don't know if anything like this has ever happened before. Oh and Brooke was suspended from school for a week. Which means I will get a week of no Brooke Cousan!!! Yippee! It is going to be weird though, switching from one character to another. I have to practice a ton, because the performance days are in two weeks. but it will be exciting being Nancy. Dolly almost screamed with laughter when I told her, but she didn't, thank goodness. I don't want the whole school knowing like that. an announcement will go out some time but I won't tell any one else until it does.

So I decided to read the Bible, not like really read it, but like just look at it. The first words in the Bible were 'In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth'. Which made me start thinking, how did the earth come around, and when. The Bible continued on to say how God created the universe. Its really confusing, cause I have never ever given much thought to how the world came around. My Parents believe in the big bang, but to me that has missing holes in it. But this Bible gave a description of how the world came around.

Well anyway its getting late, so goodnight.
~Makenza-Bailee

3 comments: