Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thursday, April 3

Dear Diary,
Not much has happened. Like nothing. Last two days of my life have been dreadfully boring. Markie got pulled over by the cops yesterday though.
Yeah so apparently he was speeding or something don't know much about it though. When he got home, he looked sick and woozy, and I don't think it was from getting a ticket.

Today in science, there was a pop quiz. I really hate any kind of quiz, but pop quizzes are the worst. I am pretty sure I failed it. Science comes pretty easy to me actually but I hate it.

Rehearsals for the school play are today. Its Oliver. And I play Bet, not a huge role but I do get to sing. the the two shortest kids in all the high school are playing Oliver and The Artful Dodger. They actually look like they could be ten years old. Its being pretty fun.

Well its late so I guess I better be going.
~Makenza-Bailee

No comments:

Post a Comment